CONDO FOR RENT INFORMATION
NEW CONDO UNIT FOR RENT AT LA MIRADA. Our Condo unit for rent is completely furnished with a split type air-con, refrigerator, cable TV, DVD, hot water, kitchen and utensils, good size comfortable bed and custom made furnitures. This beachfront condominium for rent has a covered balcony overlooking the swimming pool with perfect view of the ocean, surrounding islands and a breathtaking 360 degree view of Hilutungan Channel. You can get a partial morning sun on the balcony and at noon till afternoon, it is on the shady side of the building. One can also enjoy the first-rate amenities and leisure facilities that goes with your condo rental such as the use of the pool, modern gym and relaxing spa. You can either use the stairs or use the elevator at your convinience. It is a condo rental by owner and is comfortable, safe and secured.
Updated and actual photo of the condominium unit for rent taken by the unit owner, January 2012
CONDO UNIT FOR RENT REGULATIONS :
- Tenant shall not lease, sublease or assign the premises without the prior written consent of the landlord.
- The rented unit shall be limited to two (2) adult tenants only during the duration of the rental period.
- Tenant shall abide by the existing home owners association rules and guidelines at La Mirada.
- Landlord may enter the premises at reasonable times for the purpose of inspection, maintenance or repair, and to show the premises to buyers or prospective tenants. In all instances, except those of emergency or abandonment, the landlord shall give tenant reasonable notice (at least one day) prior to such an entry.
- Tenant agrees to occupy the premises and shall keep the same in good condition and shall not make any alterations thereon without the written consent of the landlord.
- Landlord agrees to maintain regularly the unit in a clean, orderly and neat manner. Landlord further agrees upon notice by Tenant to complete within a reasonable time all necessary repairs, including those of appliances and utilities, which are furnished with the premises.
- Tenant agrees not to use the premises in such a manner as to disturb the peace and quiet of other tenants in the building. Tenant further agrees not to maintain a public nuisance and not conduct business or commercial activities on the premises.
- Tenant shall, upon termination of this agreement, vacate and return dwelling in the same condition that it was received, less reasonable wear and tear, and other damages beyond the Tenant’s control.
- No PETS are allowed.
- No SMOKING.